Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

I'm trying a link-up this week! 





One.
First up, my Tigers!  I was so excited to see them go to the National Championship game!  My sister Red and I got a sitter and went to a friend's house to watch the game.  It was the perfect environment for game-watching - all Tiger fans, loud, 80-inch TV (among five other TV's), good food and good company.  I was hoping to "Party Like it's 1981" but those boys gave it their all and made it a great game to watch.  Nothing to be ashamed of in that performance.  And we'll be back.


Two.
Sleep!  I'm crossing my fingers that we have found the formula to getting Elmer to sleep all night.  I started giving him bigger bottles during the day, so I think he is more full to sleep at night.  (I had been hesitant to increase the bottle size with the amount that he spits up, but it doesn't seem to be any more now than with smaller bottles.)  This morning, it was glorious to see "Sleep Goal Met" (8 hours) on my F!tb!t.  Granted, it was a five-hour stretch and a three-hour stretch added up, but I can't remember the last time I slept a total of eight hours in a night! 


Three.
Meeting milestones!  Elmer rolled all the way from his back to his stomach one time this week for me, but had his arm under him and pushed himself right back over to his back.  But the daycare says he has been rolling over to his stomach a lot there.  Less than four months old for rolling is a SUPER age to meet that milestone.  Since he is high risk for developmental delay due to his history, I'm so glad that he is meeting milestones early. 

Four.
Belly laughs!  Elmer has started belly laughing, and there is no more precious sound than that.  You can't help but laugh along when it happens. 

Five.
Adoption Day!  TT got a date for Twin's adoption.  I'm so excited for the two of them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment