Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites: Outfits

Linking up to Momfessionals for Friday Favorites

For this week's Friday Favorites, I decided to post some of my favorite outfits that Elmer wears right now.  He spits up so often, requiring wardrobe changes, that it wasn't hard to get all of my favorites on him!  

This is always one of my FAVORITE bibs for my foster babies.


This is what Elmer was wearing the day of the football National
Championship.  Unfortunately, it didn't actually buy the team a victory. 
The outfit is still one of my FAVORITES.

Love this little outfit that was my nephew's. 

This is one of my FAVORITE shirts.  I love the little robot!

And even though all things mustache are NOT my FAVORITE,
 I do love this little shirt on him.  He's about to grow out of it!


Lastly (and definitely showing off the difference in picture quality
on my Canon vs. cell phone!), my FAVORITE soft fuzzy outfit he owns!



Happy Friday!!

1 comment: