Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Photo Journal

Tummy time is good.
 
 
Sweetness.

 
 
Tank has been eating rice cereal pretty much since he came to me.  We tried jar food for the first time on Saturday, and after a funny face during the first few bites, here is what was left of the green beans!

 
 
Evie and I did a Color Walk the week after Tank came to me.  My mom coincidentally came in town the night before he came, and stayed for about 10 days, so she was able to keep him while we went to get color blasted.  (That was fun to get out of her hair...)

 
 
We went to a bounce house place last weekend with my sister and three-year old nephew.


 
 
The other day, we sat outside on a blanket in the beautiful day and decorated a pumpkin.  Tank loved the fresh air, and the spider pumpkin turned out so cute. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Allison - those kiddos are absolutely adorable. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They ARE really adorable, and it stinks that I can't show their stinkin' cute faces!

      Delete