Saturday, September 6, 2014

Meet Your New VP

After the craziness of the last Foster Parent Association meeting, we got a letter in the mail saying that there had been some changes in leadership and GoodOlBoy President and his wife (the treasurer) were no longer in office, that the VP was now the president, and that elections for a new VP and Treasurer would be held at the next meeting. 

Well, that meeting was today.  (I went into that meeting saying to myself that I would not get caught up in the craziness.)  And one of the DSS workers nominated me for the VP position, and no one else would take it, so I accepted the nomination.  (Of course I would!  *sarcasm*).  And TT seconded.  So I turned around and nominated her for Treasurer.  And she accepted. 

And we are now the new VP and Treasurer.  Great.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment