Saturday, September 20, 2014

It Happened Again

Tank had a visit with his dad this week, and he brought him a plastic box full of clothes.  Probably twenty or so pieces.  Ranging in size from 3-6 mo, up to 2T.  Just like when Evie came back with clothes in so many different sizes.  At least this might be explained by the fact that I'm not sure dad has even seen the baby in a while, and may have no clue how big he is.  But how much does it take to say, "I want to bring my child some clothes; can you find out what size he is wearing?"  Also, one of the outfits is clearly a girl's outfit:


I guess this also falls in the categories of, "I Just Don't Understand" and "Logic in My World and Your World is Totally Different." 


3 comments:

  1. LOL. I would be puzzled too. How are you adjusting to having such an infant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit: I meant, how are you adjusting to having an infant? How's it going having two youngsters at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely an adjustment. Still trying to find a new routine. Tank is such a sweet, good baby; and Evie loves babies so she's enjoying having a little one around. My mom happened to be in town for the last 10 days (staying with me part of the time) so she's been a tremendous help in getting things settled! I'll definitely have to do a full post when I get a free minute!

      Delete