Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tank Tidbits

- I had sent a note to the family member with a list of Tank's schedule, foods he has eaten already, medical information, and other stuff they may need to know; as well as my phone number and a statement of my desire to be kept updated of his progress and how he is doing.  She already called yesterday to touch base, so I'm hopeful that I will be able to continue to be a part of his life in some way. 
- When I started looking at pictures of him the last few days he was here, I realized that although I have TONS of pictures of him, I have only a handful of me and him together (and no REALLY good one).  I tried to take a few before he left but none of those turned out great either.  I regret that I didn't get on the other side of the camera more often, and I will have to remember that with Evie and future kiddos. 
- My baby is having surgery tomorrow, and it kills me that I can't be there.  He is going to be coming out of anesthesia with someone he has known for less than three days, and I just pray that things go smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment