Thursday, August 14, 2014

Master Artist

I found this the other day:
 
 
Evie colored it in the first few weeks she was with me.
It really floored me.  I had forgotten that this is how she colored. 
It made me also remember that when she first came, when she would draw, it would be a bunch of random lines and scribbles.
 
Now she draws flowers and butterflies and people and cats and houses.
And writes letters of the alphabet.
And she colors like this:
 
 
Look at all the different colors, and how she stays in the lines. 
And that post-it at the top of the page?  It's covering up where she wrote her name.
I can't believe all the changes she is making!



1 comment:

  1. Wow 3 months and you can see the growth of this beautiful child. I'm almost done with the licensing process. I pray sometime soon, I can be there for a child who needs a safe loving home.

    ReplyDelete