Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dear Tigger

Dear Tigger,
 
When you walked in my door on September 8th, you were smiling, and you haven't stopped since.  Everyone who meets you says how cute and precious you are - and they are right. 
 
You have made all my days in the last month so much brighter with your smile and your cute little laugh and just by being YOU.  I know it was just a short time that you were with me, but you have touched my heart and I will always carry a piece of you with me!  You have been an absolute joy to care for, and I have loved doing it! 
 
I am happy that you have people in your life who love you so much to fight for you.  I wish you a life filled with happy and wonderful days! 
 
I love you - always.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post. You've made a difference in his life and gave him a safe and loving home when he needed it most. I hope I'm as eloquent with my thoughts after my first placement leaves.

    ReplyDelete