Monday, April 6, 2015

Photo Journal

 
Evie and my nephew went to the local "Kids' Fair."  Admission is $1 each, and hundreds (?) of local businesses set up tables with information, crafts, and/or activities (bean bag toss, face painting, animals, etc).  There was a table giving away free bike helmets and another giving away books.  There are usually inflatables but it was raining that day so they weren't out.  Evie at least got to try the climbing wall. 
 Petting a snake
 
 Getting a glitter tattoo
 
This is as far as she made it up the wall.
 
We attended "Art Night" at her school.  It was pure chaos but right up her alley as there were so many crafts, instruments, and building blocks.  She also came away with a free book. 
 
We went out of town to visit my dad and family.  My stepmom and sister took Evie and my nephew to a new candy factory in town for a Peeps making class, and they all had a blast!
 
Evie started swim lessons this past week.  This was ALSO pure chaos, and I'm not sure how much she will learn.  It is a class for 3-5 year olds, and none of the kids listened to directions so Evie followed suit (although she is VERY capable of doing what she is supposed to - and usually does.) 

We dyed Easter eggs.

Evie participated in four different egg hunts:
one at school,
 
one at our house on Easter day with my nephew,
 
one at a local playground at night - a flashlight egg hunt,
 
and one at my friend's house with their daughter. 
 
We had Easter dinner with my mom, sister, and nephew.  That afternoon we all decorated cupcakes. 
 (my nephew's "monster Easter bunny" cupcake is 2nd from the left, and Evie's is on the right)
 


As you can tell, we've been busy!  Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment