Sunday, June 29, 2014

Who Are You?

Now that I have had 2000 hits on the blog, including places like Russia, Canada, and Ukraine just in the last week, I am wondering who is reading.  Do I know people "in real life" (IRL) from those places?  If so, I would love to know who you are; and if not, I would love to know how you found the blog.  Please comment and let me know what city/state and/or country you are from, if I know you IRL and how you found my blog if I don't.  If you have a connection to foster care and/or adoption, I would love to know that as well.  I'm looking forward to getting to know who is out there reading!  

10 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog! I too am a single foster mom. Got your link off of must be trippin. Can't wait to hear more about your journey! I just started blogging about my experience last week at rookiefostermomma.wordpress.com. It has been a long, bumpy - but oh so wonderful 15 months for me and my little roadrunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great to find blogs of other single foster parents. Looking forward to reading about your journey as well!

      Delete
  2. I believe I got your blog from must be trippin. Livin in mohave valley arizona. In the processed of getting my foster license.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in North Dakota. Got your blog from 'I Must Be Trippin'. I am just getting started as a single foster mama too! Been licensed for about a month now and have been doing respite so far. I am blogging my journey as well http://singlefosterma.blogspot.com/ :) Excited to follow your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. I have bookmarked your blog. Good luck with your adventure!

      Delete
  4. Followed over from I Must Be Trippin. I am former foster momma, I just finalized the adoption of my son, who was formally my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you after reading a comment on the Flying Solo Parent blog. I'm a single, childless woman that's investigating foster parenting. I'm attending an information session later this month.

    ReplyDelete