Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Photo (and Video) Journal

We had a bird nest on our porch, and we enjoyed watching the Mama sitting on the eggs, feeding the birds, and the babies growing.  It was in a very precarious position, though, and as time went on the nest began tilting more and more.  Finally most of the nest fell down, and only the two much-larger-than-initially babies were left on a few strands of straw.  Since I hadn't seen the Mama in a couple of days, I walked over to make sure that the birds didn't need to be fed or anything.  One flew away, so I figured they were ok!


We have spent some time with my goddaughter.  I'm going to give her the blog name Boo - she looks like the character from Monsters, Inc.  She came over for a play date,

and we went to "Party at the Point," a local outdoor summer hangout with food and music, this week with a Journey cover band.  And the girls spent the whole evening building up this sand "castle."


One morning I walked into Evie's room and freaked out for a second because I didn't know where she was, only to realize that she was completely sideways in the bed!


Another hairstyle


This past weekend I picked up Evie's brother J for his birthday and took the two of them for a picnic lunch and then to a dinosaur event.  They had fun on the inflatables and dinosaur rides. 



Evie was doing so well in her swim class that she got moved up to the next class in the middle of her fourth session!

She is also (sight) reading so well... and sounding out some simple words. 
 


I watched Twin on Sunday morning while TT went to work.  And then she had an emergency last night so I got extra bonus snuggles in with that sweet baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment